Wednesday 4 April 2018

My Journey so far..!!!

 ·
Hello Everyone, it’s been a long time that I didn’t post anything. Here’s something for all you and for everyone it’s quite interesting since everyone had or will have to face the situation. Without wasting any time, Let’s get into the matter directly. Be patient it’s going to be too long but I promise it syncs with almost all of you. 😜
In India, there’s a trend which goes on. If you don’t know what to do in future, people do engineering and then enter their dream field. Many of them dream to be MBA’s or do MS. But I had a dream of entering some different field (Social Sciences/Arts) which is obviously not engineering. But unfortunately, I had to join engineering because all the guys in dad’s friend circle are engineers. I followed the same herd and realized I’m in the wrong direction. However, I’m done with the engineering and now I’m sorting out the options whether to get into Services or MBA (NEXT ENTI). I realized services is a bit time taking and people around us will haunt us with their questions. I thought we can serve the society without any services (Civils/Groups) and started my MBA and HR is the field which fascinated me during my engineering days so I did my MBA in HR from one of the most prestigious universities in India and currently waiting.
Here comes the most interesting part. People around you (it may be family, friends, relatives) will start advising you. Do this job, that job, this is a good job, that is a good job, this is a low paying job, that is high paying etc... these are few irritating pieces of advice. My advice for all of you is to remain silent and just nod the head all the time and go ahead in the field you are most interested in. Never think of pay, if you love the job you will surely accelerate in that job very fast and you will be paid high in near future. But if u bend for the family, friends or relatives, they will make you bend for the whole life. You may join high paying job, but if you are not interested in that job or you are not passionate, it’s waste even if u earn 1cr/Day. That will not accelerate your career. I have N no.of friends who are just doing it for the sake of doing/earning. They don’t have enough passion to do that jobs. Just quit all those jobs and enter the field which you are most interested in.
At present, HR is the field I’m very much passionate about. I don’t want to listen to anyone in my career choice and I don’t care about the pay, even if it’s very less compared to others I will be happy, but I’m confident that I will get a good pay in long-term. There may be a situation in future where I may feel this is boring and at that time I will surely change my career into the field which interests me at that time.
“Don’t give options to your career. Take a chance and decide on your passionate career and rock in that area.”
“Use your Brain to think about Career, not Heart. Use your Heart when it comes to relationships, not Brain.” This is the funda followed by all the successful people, who live as an example for others. Even I like to be one of them, let's see where I will go in my Life 
Thank you, if you read till here 😉😜❤️.
A very big thanks for all those who stopped in between or just liked it for the sake of it  and continue with your heart-wrenching career.😂
Waiting for your responses (might be arguments or suggestions or supporting the above )  . Here we goo...

No comments:

Post a Comment